Cabinets in offices will very probably loose quite a lot of their significance in the future due to ever stronger growing importance of digital archiving. They will definitely not vanish completely because despite the rise of digital archiving, there will always remain the necessity to store away paper. But the role and function of cabinets will change. Flexible furnishing, modular construction of cabinets and especially a stronger approach to design are the features Qbix space is offering.
Structure and design within the room.
Product advantages and benefits
- Tool-free linkage: In horizontal or vertical direction through special system
- Assembly is possible without doing harm to the carcass
- Covering top and valo-grip: Standard for wing door cabinets, sliding door cabinet and pullout drawers
- Attractive design: » Push to Open « fitting equipped on glass wing doors and plane glass doors
- Back-to-Back-situation: Elements can be turned by 180°
- Miter Joints: 7 to 10 times the stability and torsional stiffness compared to the peg-bonding method.
- Front with smooth appearance: No protrusions on the top, bottom and on the sides through miter joints.
- Connection of components without any additional joints.
- Addable folder heights: A grid height of 375 mm, independent of the front design ensures uniform heights. Existing side panels can be added subsequently without any problems.
Plane glass doors
With framed glass doors.
For flat sliding doors.
Leitz / Elba and Zippel systems.
Fit-in kit for files
3 x DIN A5 transverse.
Acoustic back panel
Comfort back panel
Light back panel
Base plate 25 mm
Steel base 70 mm
Top handle: Model Arco. Only Qbix 45. Middle handle: Model Linea. Only Qbix 45. Bottom handle: Model Valo
Lock for shutters
Door hinge 270°
Door hinge 115°
Door hinge 115°
integrated in Qbix space, opened e-cover.
For Enercon Top, entire.
For distance frame, metal.
Side panel for Enercon Top
For lateral attachment.