On May 12, 1919, the patent furniture factory in Oberwolfach was founded. After the war, this was the first new industrial factory in the town. Over the years, the company has experienced highs and lows, changing and developing again and again. We are an industrial company to this day. The enthusiasm for the office and furnishing equipment, the maintenance of a high quality standard and the high know-how in the surface processing remained.